The Learning Center Library for Scientific
Below is a list of free materials available for learning SRV®.
You need to be at least 18 years of age and of sound mental health to
use these materials. Please read our DISCLAIMER
- The Definition of SRV®
- SRV Vocabulary List
- Farsight Video Lesson 1 on Ideograms and Probing (Useful for Basic and Advanced SRV)
- Farsight Video Lesson 2 on Phase 1, Parts A through F of Advanced SRV
- Advanced SRV Template (printable)
- Advanded SRV Printed Instructions
- Farsight Voyager SRV® audio course
is now available for free download! This widely utilized 18 hour intensive
course in remote viewing is without parallel anywhere. Download and
- Scientific Remote Viewing® Textbook:
This is a complete written text that explains all aspects of the procedures
used in Basic SRV®. This is a great companion to use
with the Farsight Voyager SRV® audio course. Instructions
for Enhanced SRV® and Advanced SRV® are
- The Monitor's Template for Basic SRV®.
- Target pool A for practice sessions.
- Target pool B for practice sessions.
- Target pool C for practice sessions.
- Examples of SRV® sessions, including some RealAudio
presentations of sessions recorded live, can be found in our RESEARCH
section. More sessions can be seen in our Public
Demonstration of SRV area.
- A target management and data analysis program (Session Analysis Machine,
or simply SAM) is available for all operating systems. The program can
be used to supply random target coordinates, manage lists of targets,
assign target coordinates to targets in a list for subsequent blind
viewing, perform extensive statistical analyses of remote viewing sessions,
as well as many other things. Go to SAM.
- Obtain random target coordinates
to use with your own remote-viewing session.
- Compute Local Apparent Sidereal Time. Also, James Spottiswoode's article on psi and LST. Within an hour of 13.5 h LST is the noted special time, for those who are interested in this.
- The Prometheus Protocols
- SRV Affirmation
- Basic Ideogram Words
- SRV Vocabulary for Describing Target Elements
- Supply list for video recording remote-viewing sessions while standing using a whiteboard