Public Experiments of
Here, you can see the results of public experiments of remote viewing that have been conducted over many years. All of
these experiments involve full scientific controls,
and if you read the results carefully, you will see that they shed light on some of the most profound issues of existence. The experiments are listed beginning with the most recent.
1. Remote Viewing 9/11: A Two-Part Documentary
2. The Great Pyramid of Giza (Part of The Mysteries Project)
3. The Atlantis Project (Part of The Mysteries Project)
4. The Creation of the Asteroid Belt: The Exploding Planet Hypothesis (Part of The "Mysteries" Project)
5. Evidence of Active Artificiality on Mars (Part of The "Mysteries" Project)
6.Multiple Universes Experiment
This experiment is now completed, and you can see all the results here.
7. The 2012/Climate Project: 2008-2013:
The results for the first part of a five-year experiment are now completed and available for public view.
8. The Los Angeles Earthquake Experiment:
2008 Results: The results of a prediction experiment are now available for public view. The results for this experiment were conceptually important in the design of the Multiple Universes Experiment.
9. The 1999-2000 Public Demonstration of Remote Viewing Involving Prediction:
The complete project is available for public view.